Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Amy G.'s Wedding



So my dear friend Amy G. is now officially Amy B!!! That's definitely going to take some getting used to, but I'm so excited for Mr. and Mrs. Bogue as they embark upon married life! Robert and I had a wonderful time this past weekend at the wedding. It was so good to see old friends and have some quality time with J-Go and Ben and Anne and Rob and lots of great friends from college whom we hadn't seen in quite some time. The wedding was beautiful and the bride couldn't have been more radiant - or calm. She really just was so relaxed. At one point (literally 30 minutes before the ceremony) Amy actually said, "This just doesn't feel like my wedding. It feels like one of yall's." To this I replied, "Amy, look at the color you're wearing and the color we're wearing. It's definitely YOUR wedding!" :) Robert and I look forward to visiting the bride and groom at their home in Charlotte sometime soon. Here are some more pics from the rehearsal dinner and wedding day.

No comments: