Monday, August 4, 2008

18 Hours

So as of last Thursday night, I officially have 18 hours of graduate classes under my belt. That's hard to believe. I feel like I just started as that new kid (well, I guess "adult" is technically correct) in class and now I'm roughly a third of the way to graduating. Time does go by faster than you think, but it certainly did drag on during the last nine Wednesday nights of Nonprofit Financial Management. Thank goodness that's over.

I know it's wierd that my summer vacation is just now beginning the first week of August, but between 9 hours in the spring, a May term, and six more hours in the summer, it's been a pretty crazy busy summer. Luckily, both my profs gave us finals a week early, so I now have two and a half weeks of summer vacation instead of one and a half. Woo hoo! What did I do today during my summer vacation? Buy books for the fall. Sad, I know.

No comments: