...this is what greats you when you walk off the elevator the Monday of Homecoming week. It's not that I forgot it was Homecoming (ok, maybe it did slip my mind) it's more that I forgot how much my office decorates. I love how sad the poor little bison looks (UAB played Marshall) at getting beat up by the most gentle Blaze I've ever seen.
The decorations our amazing Events Team did for the President's floor were even better! Since Marshall is the thundering herd (in case you didn't pick up on that with the bison comment earlier or can't remember from the movie), they embraced a "Rounding up the Herd" stagecoach theme.
I love the way Neil Calloway is drivng the stagecoach! Hilarious!
My sweet friends from the office, Cappy and Victoria
After watching the Homecoming skits in front of our building on 20th Street. Let's just way it wasn't a typical Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment