It finally feels like summer is officially here. Tomorrow is our last day of school for the spring semester (yea!), this week we made our first trip of the season out to Regions Park for a Barons game, and we enjoyed a sweet friend's wedding this weekend and ended up spending most of the reception outdoors on the patio enjoying the cool summer evening.
Thursday night we ventured out to Regions Park (I like calling it the Hoover Met for old times sake) with our friends Drew and Caroline and my brother Kyle. We had great time just hanging out and enjoying the game.
My good friend Margaret who I worked with at EBSCO got married Saturday night. It was so good to be able to celebrate with her and Dave, and I also got a chance to catch up with a lot of my old coworkers who I haven't seen in forever. The wedding was beautiful, and so was Margaret. It was so great to see she and Dave and her family having such a great time.
(Dave was trying to read the words of the Beatles song written on his cake.)
With Margaret and our good friend Rachael. Rachael worked with me and Katie Snow (um...Crawford) at the Alabama Alumni Magazine in college and now works at EBSCO. We had a great time catching up with her. My friend Aden, another former EBSCO coworker who now lives in Austin, Texas also was at the wedding and stayed with us for the weekend. Somehow I managed to not take a single picture with her, but it was wonderful to have her as our guest and have time to catch up.
No comments:
Post a Comment