Today I had my mom and Big Mama over for a late Mother's Day celebration. We had a great lunch together with just the girls. I was also able to give them the flowers I picked out for them for Mother's Day. I actually made them pose with their flowers, and they were really good sports about it. I thought the arrangements were gorgeous. I got them at the Garden Shop in Homewood just down from our house. I love that place, and the staff is so helpful. We also got Robert's mom a beautiful pink rose bush there for her Mother's Day gift. I ended up having to run back to the office after lunch but my sweet mom stayed and worked on some of my plants for me. Thanks mom!
Blogging about the many blessings, struggles, and adventures in life, marriage, and parenthood as we seek to serve the King and advance His Kingdom
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Mother's Day Lunch
Today I had my mom and Big Mama over for a late Mother's Day celebration. We had a great lunch together with just the girls. I was also able to give them the flowers I picked out for them for Mother's Day. I actually made them pose with their flowers, and they were really good sports about it. I thought the arrangements were gorgeous. I got them at the Garden Shop in Homewood just down from our house. I love that place, and the staff is so helpful. We also got Robert's mom a beautiful pink rose bush there for her Mother's Day gift. I ended up having to run back to the office after lunch but my sweet mom stayed and worked on some of my plants for me. Thanks mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment