Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Blackwell Beauties



Saturday we were able to head out to my cousin Kristi's house to see our nieces. It just so happened the girls had just finished up a photo shoot that afternoon for Presley's newborn pics. Big Sister Victoria was able to get in a few pics too!

Kristi's photographer, Melissa Wells, had the photos posted in a few hours, so we were able to see them. She let Kristi post some to facebook, so I posted those select few here too. As you can see, they really turned out great!






I can't believe Presley is already five weeks old. She looks so much like Victoria did at her age. Both girls just have the loveliest complexion - but so do Mom and Dad so that's no surprise.

Warning: photography becomes very amateur at this point - but I had to post this pic I took because we actually captured Presley smiling!



And yawning. She was such a cutie in her little summer sailor outfit.

No comments: