A very fuzzy shot of the fireworks finale.
I'm finally getting around to posting some pics from the 4th of July weekend. You'll have to bear with me because the pics are all in reverse chronological order. (I wish Blogger would fix that. I always have to tell myself to upload them in reverse order and this time I didn't so we'll start with fire works and end with BBQ.)
My friend Jennifer from the MPA Program met up with us to catch the fireworks over downtown Homewood. We also ended up meeting up with the Skocelas, which was fun because Emory was pretty excited about the fireworks (or maybe it was her batman popsicle), and ran into Renie at one point, but I never saw Big Philip and the kiddos. I think they were camped out on the other side of the street.
Jennifer and I
Emory was all smiles
The crew camped out. My cousin Kristi and her husband Clay and their two kids joined us.
The brothers.
Presley is getting so big.
Emory with blue popsicle lips.
Dad trying his hands at Tiger woods golf on the Wii.
Ryan. I think he was thrilled mom was taking his pic.
More Wii action
I'll explain this one later...
Brother David and Kristi
So, for the explanation, Victoria changed out of her swimsuit and found all my necklaces, which she proceeded to wear. It was so funny. She looked like a dancing Cleopatra all decked out.
Dad brought a tub for the backyard which served as a little pool for Victoria. She was a big fan.
All the girls
All she shots are courtesy of Victoria - that's why they are all taken from below. She actually framed them really well. Turns out she's quite the photographer. These are very candid.
This was hilarious. She crawled in our bed and started reading my bible.
No comments:
Post a Comment