I only took a handful of photos at the Bama/LSU game, but what a great weekend. Lots of friends and family came down and we had several tailgates on the quad we made our way though, seeing old friends and giving lots of hugs. It was also nice to drop by the RUF tailgate and see Ryan and Ada Moore. My Aunt Cathy made the trip down and had a blast with all the pregame festivities on the quad, as you can see from the pics below. I have to thank my brother, Kyle, for sharing his extra ticket and getting me in the game. And what a game it was. This is one of my favorite rivalries, and I can't wait for our trip to Baton Rouge next year.


And, I have to plug my friend's new shop in Homewood, Icing on the Cookie, where I ordered these super cute and really tasty Bama cookies. They were delicious and such a huge hit at the tailgate. I forgot to take a picture of them on the platter, so I stole these from their website. They've got cookies for most the local sporting teams as well as for holidays, babies, etc. You can even send in your corporate logo and they will turn it into a cookie. My friend's husband is the master chef. He has worked at Bottega and other local restaurants, and this is their new adventure. They're so good!

No comments:
Post a Comment