Last Saturday we headed down to T-town with my brother Kyle, his girlfriend Allison, my brother David, and his girlfriend Shelby for the Alabama/Auburn men's basketball game. I finally saw the national championship trophy in the window of the athletic office. Gotta love all that crystal. We've struggled in basketball this year, so it was nice to pull out a win instead of blowing a huge victory in the last 10 minutes of the game like we've been doing all season. It was really great to hang out with the brothers and their significant others. We topped off the night with dinner at Surin - always a treat. Now I've got to start working on my March Madness bracket. Hopefully I'll do better than I did on my bachelor bracket.
Blogging about the many blessings, struggles, and adventures in life, marriage, and parenthood as we seek to serve the King and advance His Kingdom
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Bama Basketball
Last Saturday we headed down to T-town with my brother Kyle, his girlfriend Allison, my brother David, and his girlfriend Shelby for the Alabama/Auburn men's basketball game. I finally saw the national championship trophy in the window of the athletic office. Gotta love all that crystal. We've struggled in basketball this year, so it was nice to pull out a win instead of blowing a huge victory in the last 10 minutes of the game like we've been doing all season. It was really great to hang out with the brothers and their significant others. We topped off the night with dinner at Surin - always a treat. Now I've got to start working on my March Madness bracket. Hopefully I'll do better than I did on my bachelor bracket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment