I'm a little late on this update but wanted to be sure and post some of the great pics we took during our trip to Tuscaloosa for the A-Day game a few Saturdays back. Everyone was decked out in their crimson, white, and houndstooth. I believe this is the most distracted from the spring game I have ever seen my dad, but he had an adorable little distraction in Isabella. Mom took some other great pics with her camera, so I'll post those once I get copies. We had such a fun family day in T-town, and it was great to get in some college football before the long, dry summer hits. I heard someone say on Twitter that yesterday marked the halfway point of the college football off season. Only 120 more days to go...but who's counting?
Blogging about the many blessings, struggles, and adventures in life, marriage, and parenthood as we seek to serve the King and advance His Kingdom
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
A-Day
I'm a little late on this update but wanted to be sure and post some of the great pics we took during our trip to Tuscaloosa for the A-Day game a few Saturdays back. Everyone was decked out in their crimson, white, and houndstooth. I believe this is the most distracted from the spring game I have ever seen my dad, but he had an adorable little distraction in Isabella. Mom took some other great pics with her camera, so I'll post those once I get copies. We had such a fun family day in T-town, and it was great to get in some college football before the long, dry summer hits. I heard someone say on Twitter that yesterday marked the halfway point of the college football off season. Only 120 more days to go...but who's counting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment