Monday, June 7, 2010

Across the Border


My Canadian family made their annual pilgrimage South to Alabama in May. My cousin, Lydia, recently graduated from college, and her graduation gift was a trip South. They did some neat plantation home sightseeing through Mississippi and then ended in Birmingham before heading back to Manitoba. Unfortunately, Robert and I missed the big Summerville shindig on Saturday, but we were able to go out to mom and dad's the next night to have dinner with my Uncle Chris, Aunt Caroline, and Lydia. We snapped a few pics before we all had to say goodbye. You can see mom's new living room paint color. Her kitchen is also completely redone. It looks great.

My daddy with his sister and brother, two of six total siblings. They are a mess.

I'm wearing the dress Robert's mom made me. I love it! The first time I wore it I got 10 compliments (no joke)! She is so talented and so good at making unique gifts for others. It's Amy Butler fabric and patten.

No comments: