Leigh and Justin brought their sweet (and brand new) baby boy, Jack, by to meet us a week ago Friday. Leigh and I were college roommates, and I can't wait for our little guys to be able to play together. Jack was just precious - so tiny and small it seemed to me (perhaps I haven't held a newborn in a while???) - but so precious. He had the cutest expressions. What a sweet little man! Welcome to the world, Jackson Isaac Stricklin!
Blogging about the many blessings, struggles, and adventures in life, marriage, and parenthood as we seek to serve the King and advance His Kingdom
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Baby Jack
Leigh and Justin brought their sweet (and brand new) baby boy, Jack, by to meet us a week ago Friday. Leigh and I were college roommates, and I can't wait for our little guys to be able to play together. Jack was just precious - so tiny and small it seemed to me (perhaps I haven't held a newborn in a while???) - but so precious. He had the cutest expressions. What a sweet little man! Welcome to the world, Jackson Isaac Stricklin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment