We made our first big road trip as a family of three to South Carolina in mid August, and Trey was a champ in the car, sleeping almost the entire way there. That's definitely the Adams in him. They can tackle crazy long road trips (I'm talking 12+ hours) like it's a trip to the grocery store. I've gotten better at "road trippin it" since I married in, but mine's a learned skill. For them, it's in their blood. And Trey's definitely got those mad road trippin skilzs. For that I am grateful. I was starting to stress about a 6.5 hour trip with an 8 week old!
It was a special time for Trey. He was able to see his Uncle Reeves and Aunt Bec again and, for the very first time, meet his cousins Tallon, Tess, and Tate.
He also got to meet his great-grandparents - Papa and Nana, and Robert's Grandaddy.
We had so much fun playing with the cousins and visiting with family. We can't wait to go back later this fall.
 |
| Tummy time with the cousins |
 |
| Mimi and her grandchildren |
 |
| With sweet cousin Tess |
 |
| Trey got lots of sweet kisses! |
 |
| And had lots of fun watching and learning how to play |
 |
| He got lots of Mimi lovin! |
 |
| Playing with mommy |
 |
| Four generations |
 |
| T loved his cousin Tallon |
 |
| With Aunt Bec, Tate, and Tess |
 |
"Heal in the name of Jesus!"
(It totally looks like Tate is laying hands on his cousin. Hilarious.) |
 |
| Crazy Uncle Reeves |
 |
| We even got to take a family pic, though T decided not to cooperate. |
No comments:
Post a Comment