Thursday, November 8, 2007

Trick or Treat

So I have been incredibly tardy in my blogging and am just now posting my Halloween post two days before Thanksgiving! :) Oh well! We had a big Halloween get together at our house with some friends from church and enjoyed playing catch phrase and waiting on the trick-or-treaters. I was dissappointed that we didn't have as many as we hoped. In fact, the first four were completely illegimate - a 27-year-old man dressed as a cowboy who just randomly walked up in the sunroom and took some candy (I honestly thought he was a friend of a party guest!) and three older teenagers. But then we got some little kiddos who were so cute. I was loading them up with candy because we had so much from all our guests and not very many trick-or-treaters, so their parents are probably still mad at me. I did go crazy decorating the house, and will certainly go crazier next year because I bought more decorations at 80% off after Halloween!

Here are some pics of the house:








Parker and Kristi

Lisa and Katie

Sara and Meg

David and Martin.


I even put orange, purple and green lights in our fake tree in the sunroom, but these pics don't quite capture the entire spooky spirit!

No comments: