Monday, July 21, 2008

Adventures with a Wii


I can't belive this is the first post about the Wii, especially since we've had it for several months now and pretty much break it out anytime we have friends over. It's been one of Robert's best purchases to date, besides probably our mattress. I love Dalgo's face in the pic above. He definitely gets into it. My favorite Wii sport is boxing, though I still haven't been able to beat Robert more than once. He's a very calculated boxer whereas I just wail away. I did, however, beat both David and Ryan, so I'm pretty proud of that because my brothers are the closest thing to He-Man I know. (Speaking of that. David, I plan to sign you to be a contestant on the next season of American Gladiators. Get ready because I expect you to represent.)

All the pics below are from boxing matches we've had when friends came over. I love to watch people's faces when they get into it. Some even inch closer and closer to the TV (Kyle Manley, you know who you are) as they're swinging away, which got a little scary. We also have a lot of fun playing bowling and tennis. Robert and my brothers are big fans of Tiger Woods Golf, and Mario Karts is also a big hit, especially with the Marshes and Hodges. Mike, Liz, and Robert got into Sonic Olympics, perhaps in the spirit of the 2008 Olympic Games starting next month. Maybe we should host a Wii Olympics Tournament????

Anyboy want to play the Wii? Come on over!













Amy actually beat Dalgo in this match. But she does teach kickboxing as an aerobics instructor.





No comments: