
(I did have some trouble with the lights that added to the delay. Let's just say it's always wise to check and see if the string of lights will actually light up when you plug them in BEFORE you string the entire tree with them. Word to the wise.)
I actually made the bow on top of the tree, which is pretty much a miracle since I have zero bow-making genes in me. Maybe some of my Big Mama is finally coming out. She's a master at bows, floral arrangements, etc. My mom isn't bad either.

I'm calling this our "green" mantle since I recycled some of the low limbs on the tree that just had to go (for the gifts to fit underneath, of course) and decorated with them on the mantle and table top.

I'm calling this our "green" mantle since I recycled some of the low limbs on the tree that just had to go (for the gifts to fit underneath, of course) and decorated with them on the mantle and table top.

My sweet mother-in-law used her new monogram machine and made me these super cute pillows. I love them!


No comments:
Post a Comment