Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Haircut

So, I'm going to copy my super sweet friend Marty and post about my new haircut. With our lives consumed mostly by work and grad school and no kids yet haircuts definitely rank high on the blogability meter!

Here's the awkward "stretch out my hands as far as I can and take a photo of myself but try and make it look like I didn't actually take it myself" shot.

Actually, I really like the new do. Not drastic by any means but shorted up a bit with some new long layers and some fun bangs. I actually went to a new stylist, Christopher Northington, at Salon Bella on Broadway, and he's great! I had passed by the place countless times on the way to or from my house and always thought it looked like a great little salon. And I like to support Homewood merchants. Anyway, I was super pleased with the haircut and style, and it was reasonably priced.

So, take a good like at the pic because I probably won't be able to style it myself that way again! Oh, if only I had a stylist every morning like the Hollywood stars...

No comments: