Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bama vs. Arkansas


The Bama/Arkansas gave last weekend was a swamp, literally, due to the crazy rain downpour we had right before kickoff. Luckily, the weather cleared up just in time to head into Bryant Denny. We had a blast tailgating with Shelby's family and lots of Clay-Chalkville folks. We didn't take too many pics (I think six totally between mom and me) because of all the rain, but I wanted to post a few of them here.

As you can see from the background of this pic, we had quite the feast. Shelby's mom was a great host and we had tons of yummy food and all managed to stay pretty dry between the tents and our ponchos. This game the tailgating crew stepped up the tailgating experience with the introduction of the tiki bar - built the night before on the quad! I didn't get a good pic to showcase the true craftmanship, but let's just say it's pretty nice.



Dad and mom manned the grill and everyone had full stomaches before we watched the Tide roll over the hogs.

No comments: