That's right. It's SNOW. The stuff we never ever get in Alabama but somehow have gotten not once but twice in the last four days. It actually snowed some this evening too - just enough to give us a light dusting. It wasn't near the 2 inches we got last Friday though. Saturday morning it was still pretty until later in the day when the temps rose and it all finally melted. I was able to snap some pics of our house and the neighborhood while it was still covered Saturday morning. I have to say, Birmingham sure does look good in winter white!
Blogging about the many blessings, struggles, and adventures in life, marriage, and parenthood as we seek to serve the King and advance His Kingdom
Monday, February 15, 2010
What's That Fuzzy White Stuff?
That's right. It's SNOW. The stuff we never ever get in Alabama but somehow have gotten not once but twice in the last four days. It actually snowed some this evening too - just enough to give us a light dusting. It wasn't near the 2 inches we got last Friday though. Saturday morning it was still pretty until later in the day when the temps rose and it all finally melted. I was able to snap some pics of our house and the neighborhood while it was still covered Saturday morning. I have to say, Birmingham sure does look good in winter white!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment