Christmas day we spent with my parents at their home in Clay and were surprised that morning by a fairly significant snow fall. I can't remember the last time I experienced a white Christmas morning in Alabama, if ever. It was beautiful. We took a nice walk to take in the view before Kyle, Allison, and Isabella came over that afternoon to open presents.
Blogging about the many blessings, struggles, and adventures in life, marriage, and parenthood as we seek to serve the King and advance His Kingdom
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Summerville Christmas 2010
Christmas day we spent with my parents at their home in Clay and were surprised that morning by a fairly significant snow fall. I can't remember the last time I experienced a white Christmas morning in Alabama, if ever. It was beautiful. We took a nice walk to take in the view before Kyle, Allison, and Isabella came over that afternoon to open presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment