A sweet friend gave me this pregnancy diary/journal. It's been great and something I probably would have never purchased for myself. I'm so glad she was thoughtful enough to anticipate what a expecting mom might need. I highly recommend if you are looking for an easy to use maternity record book that's cute, basic, and not at all complicated or overwhelming.
I love the way there are small spaces for photos and for journaling - mainly to fill in the key details. It's not overwhelming (like trying to fill in your life story) but a nice, easy-to-follow way to keep track of the special details. I've actually been able to keep up to date pretty well with each stage, big event, etc. I doubt Trey will every look back at this, but it will be nice to remember and reference, especially for any future pregnancies. It's been great for this journalism major mom who never ever journals. Thanks, Caroline!
No comments:
Post a Comment