Wednesday, May 25, 2011

34 Week Update

34 weeks today. Hard to believe we only have just over a month to go until we get to meet Trey!

I'm on my weekly schedule with my doctor's appointments, and yesterday Trey "passed" his Bio -Physical Profile (BPP) ultrasound screening that we'll also have done weekly until he comes. That basically means he scored well in his movement category (he's an active little guy), and his breathing and heartrate stats were good too. My blood pressure is still looking good and my amniotic fluid levels were normal, so we got an "all-clear" for this week.

I need to blog about the two super-fun baby showers we had this past weekend and lots of fun times with family in town to help celebrate his coming arrival. More pics and details to come about that...

We also have made major progress on his nursery with his bedding and drapes now in place. I LOVE them! Will wait to post pics of the finished product once the rocker/ottoman arrives, hopefully by this weekend or sometime next week, so you can get the full effect.

No comments: