I'm really going to do my best to update this often. I'll try and post pics of our trip to Charleston and the lake house next week, Robert's summer league ultimate frisbee games, and our new house (come June 29) in Homewood.
As for now, things have been going well. We're both enjoying our jobs, and I'm especially glad that Robert is no longer traveling back and forth from Pensacola. Robert has been with BE&K as a mechanical engineer for about nine months now. I just started a new job in UAB's development/fund-raising office and have been there a little over a month.
I'm starting to think about boxing things up to get ready for the move to our new house (we finalized the contract this week!) but haven't been too successful yet. We'll have the home inspection this Sunday and then plan to close on June 29. It's a cute 3 bedroom, 2 bath in Homewood that is really going to cut down our commutes to work!

Robert's yet unnamed ultimate team won both their games tonight, and Robert scored a few points and made a really nice defensive play. The team is pretty stacked - and undefeated so far. 4-0. Tonight he played on the nice fields at Birmingham Southern and I jogged around campus some. It's really pretty.
SO, it's 10:16 p.m. and we're old and married (6 months on Saturday!) and off to bed! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment