Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Amazing Race - Week 3

So, week three of the Amazing Race proved that those who start first can definitely finish last. At least that's was nearly happened after team Sibling Lawyers (Tammy and Victor) suffered from some bad luck (plane mechanical troubles), horrible decision making (following the wrong markers up that mountain for an hour), and then some good luck (I have no idea how Victor found that lost key to the coffin in the middle of the woods).

For the full recap, check out this blog.

If it weren't for Brad and Victoria taking a chance on a different flight and ending up a good half day behind everyone else, Tammy and Victor definitely would still be contending for the million.

Kris and Amanda proved strong and are moving way up on my favorites list. Mel and Mike were sure and steady and deserved the first place finish. It will be interesting to see who falls apart next week and who rebounds.

Did I mention how much I love this show?

No comments: