
Have I mentioned that I work with some of the nicest, greatest people in Birmingham? My wonderful colleagues at UAB have been so excited about Trey's pending arrival ever since we announced our pregnancy. They even threw me the sweetest baby shower on May 20, and boy did I ever feel loved!
A big thank you goes out to my co-worker Melanie (who made the precious wreath above - now hanging on Trey's closet door, and also took these awesome pics), my co-worker Cappy, and my boss Daphne who together hosted the shower. I am truly blessed to also call these ladies, and so many of my other co-workers, close friends and am grateful for the office friendships I have developed over the last four years at UAB.
Had to also post the cute evite below since it was precious.

The ladies truly outdid themselves decorating our penthouse conference room with vintage books and toys and lovely hydrangeas. I don't believe that I've ever seen that room look so cute!


The shower was potluck (sweets and salads) over the lunch break, so everyone came with goodies to share, and boy did we have the yummiest spread! It doesn't take much to get our crew together to eat, socialize, and celebrate good times.





Everyone was so generous! We got so many wonderful baby items. I am enjoying writing my thank you notes and reminding myself of how blessed I am to have such great colleagues and of just how much support we have!

A donor relations colleague I know through our professional association who works at Hamilton College made this precious blanket for Trey and shipped in from New York for the shower! Such a special surprise.

A donor relations colleague I know through our professional association who works at Hamilton College made this precious blanket for Trey and shipped in from New York for the shower! Such a special surprise.





No comments:
Post a Comment