It's official! My smart and dedicated husband is now a Professional Engineer licensed by the State of Alabama. His PE card came in the mail today. We actually found out a couple of weeks ago when he received his letter notifying him that he has passed the PE exam he took back in early April. He told me by texting me the pic below several fridays ago when I was at work. Once I realized what the letter was, I was freaking out trying to scan for the word "passed" in the pic on my iphone and then was so excited to see that he did, indeed, pass.
We're not only so grateful that he passed but also thankful to just know the results. We weren't sure if we'd find out before the baby came since these things can take months to report back. This is a major professional accomplishment for Robert, and it's nice to have it complete before we roll into the stage of parenthood. You have to work under a licensed PE for four years before you are even eligible to take the test. Plus you have to have successfully passed the FE test. Luckily Robert passed the FE right before receiving his undergraduate degree at UA. Just this spring he became eligible to take the PE, and he studied so long and hard and faithfully for months on end to prepare. I'm so grateful the Lord blessed his efforts. Proud of you, Rob!
No comments:
Post a Comment